Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bear Hat

Had to share this super cute bear hat, I got it when was in LA, last year,
super cozy and just perfect for the freezing days here in Sweden,
I really like those cut kawaii style accessories, colorful hair and stuff like this,
and always thought would not fit to me because I am not a teen anymore, but after while, I just start to think, you know what,whatever, I like this I will wear it, and I think a lot of you may have been on the same situation right ?
so yes, just really wear and use and do it what you think it makes you happy, because get free from labels are the best thing ever.
now I have my pink hair back, and cute accessories always in hand ;)
and don't forget to follow me on my IG @ChaTrinsi and Facebook page You Glam .


No comments:

Post a Comment